onsdag den 14. november 2012

FAQ of the day PART 1



Questions answered by me, About me:



This is a little about me, where i answer random questions people have asked me, and i found on the internet.

Part 2 will come a day where i have found/gotten asked more Questions!



How old would you be if you didn't know you're correct age?

That would be 15-16, i haven't really changed since then. I have turned way more mature, when it comes to responsibility, but i am still as nerdy, geeky as always. my interests haven't changed at all-


What’s your spirit animal?
A Wolf, no doubt. 

Favorite Disney movie?
Treasure planet. And right after that one, Atlantis.



What can make you angry? 

Pressure, don't press me into anything! if there is something i want/want to do, i will let you know. 

Would you rather see a movie or a play?
Depends on what i am going to see, i like both Terms. 

Have you ever gotten caught doing something illegal/prohibited? Any close calls?
Not really no. 

What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
Hey pretty, you got a nice ass in those shoes. 

Something you really dislike/gets disgusted by?
Lies, Violence, Animal Cruelty, Foul words. 

What’s the best pickup line you’ve ever heard?
Wanna be my player 2?

Describe your alter ego, in detail.
It's hard to describe since i do have both in me, but the one you see of me is often the Alter ego.
I am usually strong, and outgoing, hyper and happy. But the more "real" me is very unsecure, silent and still happy, but shows the pain my sicks-ness is putting me through. something i do my best to hide, which often makes me look lazy, i am many sides, but i try to be strong, kind and selfless.

What’s your full legal name?
Rina Ea Grassmé
Favorite gif?


What’s the best compliment anyone’s ever given you?
"You are the most selfless, person i have ever met"


What’s the thing most likely to make you cry?
Loosing someone i love, or being told that i am worthless, or a mistake.
If a great friend betrays me. 


What’s your favorite word?
Krukke (Pot) in danish, i have no idea why!


Your opinion on spiders?
I don't mind them at all, as long as they are meters away from me.
If they are close to me... (°°)╯︵ ┻━┻


What thing/person, fictional or not, scares you the most?
Ghosts, and most people who thinks handicapped should get no help, scares me.


Tea or coffee?
Both. liquorice tea, or Capputino or chocolate frappes. 


Cats or dogs?
Dogs, all the way. Dogs dogs DOGS! i won't go a day in my life without one.
Cats are cute, but in honesty i am not a big fan. 


Do you have any scars? What are they from?
Knees: Surgery
Cheek: Being a wild child
Selfesteam: Bullied all my life. 


Who knows your deepest, darkest secret(s)?
My mother. 


What’s the cutest/sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
All my friends and beloved people do a lot, but i gotta say on top... my mother, she have taken care of my handicapped messed up body since it began when i was 11, even though i am 24 now, shes still there for me, all the way!  


If you could only get one tattoo, what would it be, and where?
On my right shoulder, and it would be AIK my mascot. When i got very sick, and the Rheumatism made me stay home a lot i spend most my time drawing and reading my pain away, he was created by  my hand, and always makes me smile, i want him by my right side, forever. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar