onsdag den 22. august 2012

Hello, And Welcome!


Okay so, i won't lie, this is my Third blog i try to make, and it is properly going to be terrible!
A lot of my friends are having a blog, so i kinda have wanted to have one for years as well, but either i am just to lazy and without discipline to get my ass into a chair and keep updating on one, or my life is just too plain boring, i hope somewhat it is the first option.

Since this is the first Post i guess it should involve some kind of Presentation, about me, and about who i am, so i guess thats where i am going to start it all.


My name is Rina, i am 24 years old, and i live in a small European country called Denmark, it's right in the middle of everything in the northern europe really.
Yup, thats where i live. 

So yeah, now that we have that in place i should tell you about what i spend my time on right? 
Well at the moment i don't work, i would like to work, but sadly i have this little thing called 
Arthritis Rheumatism (Fancy word eh?). it's not like Regular arthritis you get from working you're whole life, and without getting too much into it, it is a permanent chronic inflammation in the joints of the body, which brings pain, a lot of it actually, and there is calming medications which take the worst of the damaged, but it is not curable. Anyways this causes me to not be able to do much, i can walk and i can move, but with quite the pain sometimes, the worst damage is in my wrists, right knee, back and shoulder, this is nothing that stops me from being in a great mood most of the time, or make me a nice person, so don't let this scare you away! 

So now that i finally got over the darker part, ill get to the more bright part on my person.
I spend a lot of my time with friends really, i don't have many, but the few i have is great and loyal, and really dear to me. all in all i am terrible at socializing myself, which i am very well aware of.
I properly is what you would call a nerd also, or a geek, or whatever term you prefer to use, because i spend a lot of time, reading(Books, comics, Manga you name it), writing and drawing, when not, i love to play computer games, mostly including The Myst series!!, Sims, hidden object games, Puzzles and a few strategy games, i also love Horror games to a unhealthy degree. i love movies and musicals, i also like action movies, if they have a plot, i'm not much into braindead explosives. i also only like romantic movies if they have a charm... chick flicks, no thank you!, some of my favorite titels are: Phantom of the opera 25 years. Love never Dies, Moulin Rouge, paul, Star wars, Indiana jones, The fifth element, and much more... i also watch a lot of television shows, mostly including a lot of different genres, some of my favorites includes: Ncis, Ghost hunters, Ghost adventures, Fact or Faked.  The big bang theory, Dr House, Agatha christie, Anne from green gables, Merlin, Granada's Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock, and various Anime titles! i also used to Cosplay a lot, which i hope to get back to when my economy gets back in place. 
I collect a various amount of plushies, and collectibles, (mostly Monster High Atm.)

I also have spend the past years on Japanese classes and violin lessons, but as my sickness often comes in the way, dreams aren't always easy to follow. 

I live in a small town house with a small backyard. I have a small dog named Chibi which is one of my best friends, he never let's me down!, i love him a great deal! 

So yeah, i can't really find any more to put into my little presentation, if this somehow seem to interest you, read along as i update through time. 

Rina. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar